The Club Difference
We are accepting
We're the first pediatric practice in over a decade that has the capacity to
accept new patients.
We are efficient.
Have you ever noticed how a dental office runs?
- You don’t wait long to get an appointment
- You don’t wait long once you have arrived
- Most of your visit is performed by a dental assistant, with the dentist
coming in for the more specialized aspects of care.
Dentists can teach doctors a thing or two about running a practice.
At Club Tiny Tots, Nurses make the difference.
At Club Tiny Tots, the nursing team is highly trained and specialized
in pediatric care. They are able to perform many of the aspects of
each health care visit, freeing the doctor up to enable them to:
- See more patients
- Keep scheduled appointments punctual
- Accept new patients
- Accommodate same day emergency visits by appointment
Your Child’s Health Information – Available When
YOU need it.
We've also modernized your interactions with your health
care team! They have access to your chart at all times (even when you
are not seeing your own doctor).
- You may make appointments by telephone 10 hours
- You may make appointments on-line, anytime,
- You receive a copy of each visit to keep in your
own Medical Chart or to give to your usual doctor if you are using
us for emergency services only.
- You can almost always get an appointment to see
your doctor or their designated replacement if the nursing team feels
that your child is too ill to wait until the next day.